SELL YOUR BOAT
NARROWBOATS WANTED FOR SALE – FREE SALES BERTH MOORING
SELL YOUR BOAT ON BROKERAGE
As professional yacht brokers our objective is the same as yours i.e. “To sell your boat as soon as possible for the best market price”. We have years of experience of brokering and selling river and canal boats. We follow established professional guidelines and have both Professional Indemnity Insurance and a separate Client Account for handling deposits and sales proceeds. You can rest assured that, if we are involved, the complexities of selling or buying a used boat through us will be handled quickly, correctly and professionally.
RIVER THAMES CLIENTS
We are based at Shepperton on the River Thames which due to its central location on the river and being near London with easy transport links, generates excellent footfall. But we also have a digital mind-set and with great advertising and media coverage, boats sell throughout the UK and EU. Your boat berthed on our exclusive sales berths gives you the very best chance of a sale and potential customers the best opportunity to view and progress a sale.
If you list your boat with us we will give her maximum exposure in the UK inland waterway scene. In addition to our extensive database of prospective buyers, our brokerage marketing programme will include details of your vessel across the following websites:
NARROWBOAT AND RIVER CRUISER SPECIALISTS
Over the years we have sold ‘000s of boats, some of them many times!. Our moorings and operations on site are specifically geared towards inland waterway craft and with extensive marketing and highly optimised website this will ensure that your narrowboat or river cruiser gets the best exposure to its potential owners.
WHAT IS THIS GOING TO COST?
If your vessel is listed with us our fees are competitive and on a no-sale no-fee basis for sole brokerage rights. Subject to status, availability, price and condition we can offer deals on storage charges, so contact us.
SELL YOUR BOAT FOR CASH
In some circumstances we will buy your boat for cash. We can offer a quick, discreet boat purchase for cash for selected models. We specialise in narrowboats, river cruisers and day boats on trailers, but will consider any make VAT paid and can clear existing finance.
Based upon many years experience of the boating industry, we provide a realistic trade valuation, allowing you to sell your boat and receive the money within as little as 7 days – saving you time, broker’s fees, mooring charges and service fees.
You can sell your boat quickly and discreetly. You will receive a provisional valuation within 48 hours (if your boat falls within our buying criteria) and we will clear outstanding finance.
How it Works:
- You send us your boat details using our online form below
- We’ll get back to you with a provisional offer (if your boat falls within our buying criterea)
- A trial/viewing will be arranged if the provisional offer is acceptable
- A final offer is agreed after viewing
- We prepare the necessary documentation to buy the boat from you, pay you, and transfer title
Documentation is an essential requirement for any boat sale. Without the following documents we may not be prepared to make an offer on your boat, so it is imperative that you have some of the following available for your boat:
- The original Bill(s) of Sale for 6 consecutive years
- An original Builder’s Certificate AND/OR Declaration of Conformity/Statement of Origin
- The original (or certified copy of) supply invoice or its equivalent showing proof of VAT status
- For Part 1 Registered Boats (English Ports) and Part 3 Registered Boats (Small Ships Registry) the original certificate is required
- An independently witnessed declaration of No-Liens and outstanding finance declaration
- Manufacturers documentation supplied with the vessel and any transferable warranties
- Service history