Narrowboat & River Cruiser Moorings, Trailer Boat Storage & Boatyard Services
NEW NARROWBOAT MOORINGS AVAILABLE FOR THIS SEASON
LAUNCH MY BOAT On-line Booking for existing trail boat berth holders – please launch my boat and recover on return. VISITORS, please call 01932 225 034 to check availability.
RIVER LEVELS Please check before you book a launch or plan to go boating.
Narrow Beam Boat Moorings afloat for narrow beam canal boats and river cruisers are available on riverside pontoon berths with mains shore power or on piled river moorings.
Wide Beam Boat Moorings for houseboats or wide beam river cruisers for leisure, pied-a-terre or studio use are available on riverside pontoon berths with shore power or on piled moorings around our river island accessed by your tender or yard launch.
BOAT STORAGE ASHORE
Outside – Boatyard Trail Boat Storage including slipway launch & recovery
Berthing and boat storage is available ashore on trailers with launch and recovery on demand via our slipway onto waiting and overnight berths. Day boat dry stack and winter storage for boats and trailers is also on site. The entire boatyard area is made up of concrete hardstanding; this means the yard and your boat stay clean. The yard is serviced with mains water and electricity supply. Your boat will remain accessible to you anytime should you wish to work on the deck, topsides or the interior of the boat.
Undercover – Showroom Trail Boat Storage
Clean, dry, safe and fully enclosed undercover storage facility offers additional protection for your boat. Your boat will remain accessible during yard opening hours.
We are located in the center of Thames Valley cruising area between Hampton Court and Windsor Palaces and just up stream of Walton Bridge.
Shepperton is a non-tidal cruising location on the River Thames with excellent facilities in the area, lots of pubs and loads of places-to-go. It is an ideal base, with easy access to the quiet and beautiful cruising grounds of the River Wey and Basingstoke Canal. The picturesque River Thames is the most important inland cruising area in the UK reaching from the Thames Estuary through the Port of London up to Oxford and beyond to Lechlade. You can go inland by boat from London Docklands to Bristol Docks!
We specialize in helping first time buyers and can help you and your crew enjoy getting afloat safely.
Our Boatyard support team can assist with regular valeting, servicing, anti-fouling and any basic routine maintenance and are always happy to offer advice with regard to any work you think may need at anytime of the year.
WE RECOMMEND ALL BOATS ON TRAILERS ARE FITTED WITH A SECURITY TRACKING DEVICE
MOORING and STORAGE PRICES
Examples of prices with an Annual Leisure Use Licence for 2023 season.
- Trailboat Storage Ashore – 6m Dayboat/Sportsboat on it’s own trailer including unlimited launch & recovery onto waiting berth – £222/mth or £2,220/pa
- Trailboat Storage Ashore Undercover – 5m Launch/Dayboat/Sportsboat on it’s own trailer – £275/mth or £2,750/pa
- Narrow Beam Boat Mooring on Piled Island Berth – 10m Narrow Beam River Cruiser with free tender storage ashore – £240/mth or £2,400/pa
- Narrow Beam Boat Mooring on Riverside Pontoon Berth – 15m Narrowboat afloat with metered electric shore power – £720/mth or £7,200/pa
- Wide Beam/Houseboat Mooring on Piled Island Berth – 8m Off-Grid Houseboat with free tender storage ashore – £384/mth or £3,840/pa (leisure, studio or pied-a-terre use only)
- Wide Beam/Houseboat Mooring on Riverside Pontoon Berth – 12m Wide Beam Cruiser with metered electricity – £1,152/mth or £11,520/pa (leisure, studio or pied-a-terre use only)
For further information please call +44 (0)1932 225 034